quarta-feira, julho 24

Justice ain't poetic


Any Muslim would have said it to you before, if prejudice wasn´t your middlename:

If someone takes your eye out,
- we call it a crime.

If I do manage to blind your eye after that,
- we call it justice.

"Whose the bad guy?"
The bad guy was the one who started it all - I would say.

I do believe this is as true as the effort you put in praying to your cross.

"You should have"... "you should have not".

That´s life. I did my best and still was alone. I did left and almost died:

- Bless my dog
- Bless the absence of god
- Bless my mind for taking control
- Bless my bitches and kitten for needing me each and everyday

Here I stand, alone as before, not hoping, caring less then before we first met, before I died inside.

Don´t judge me - You were absent and had all the choices - I wasn´t given (not even) one.

Invited you to lunch: "No, thank you" - you said. Tried it all and got served cold shit.

Now I say to you: "Fuck off - Let me live the way I like, in true and real company."


Before I had to stand fast and alone, deal with my panic attacks, your lack of feelings, your absence, your emptyness directed towards me.

I did fall, I almost died drenched in swet trembling on the floor of my bedroom.
Guess what? I stood up, slowly but surely, and had to deal all the cards by myself.
I will not panic again for you. Will not put myself in harms way for the possibility of you being somewhat human sometime.

Where the fuck were you when I needed you the most? You said you would never leave.
I´m now sure you lied.

"Whose the bad guy?"
The one who started poking eyes - I say.

Sadly but surely, we won´t be together again. You killed that part of me, and left me half dead, gasping for a touch, a word. I even felt some of the messages as if a warm light touched me when the phone rang.

Not hoping anymore, I´m not caring again.

"Whose the bad guy?"

I´m still wishing we never met - that´s how hard you´ve hurt me.

Remain in your style - I´ll stay true to my thoughts and feelings.

Above all, never cheat on someone who loves you - it´s not excusable.

I´m done - I can be the bad guy now, if it suits you.

Sem comentários: